Hi 🙂 these are my list of bible verses self care that I always read to remind myself that I am worth and when I feel sad, lonely and empty. And maybe it can help you too 🙂 .
- “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”— 1 Peter 5:7
- “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.”— Matthew 11:2
- “Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.”— Matthew 6:25, 34
- “Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you”— John 1:2
- “God is within her, she will not fall.” —Psalm 46:5
Hello person, I hope you’re doing well in your life, always pray and seek for God’s guidance. He will never fail you and if you’re in pain right now, because it has purpose. Your pain will lead you to a better days. Don’t forget that God loves you and he never leaves your side even sometimes you forget about him.
Pray. It works.